The MTHFR Nutritionist™
Registered Dietitian/Certified Nutritionist providing online nutrition counseling for weight management, diabetes, food allergies, wellness, MTHFR gene mutation and methylation defects, nutrigenomics, polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), irritable bowel syndrome, gastrointestinal issues and other medical concerns. Certified in Food Allergies by the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
Welcome to my website. You will find all the information you need regarding my services, education, training and philosophy.
Would you like to:
- Get help with difficult gastrointestinal problems
- Manage diabetes, pre-diabetes or PCOS without dieting or exchanges
- Achieve the optimum diet and nutrient supplementation program for the MTHFR gene mutation and other methylation defects
- Understand how to implement your 23andMe genetic testing results
- Optimize your diet and supplements for a healthy pregnancy with MTHFR
- Learn how to eat a healthy gluten free or low FODMAP diet
- Learn how to eat to minimize irritable bowel, ulcerative colitis and GERD
- Normalize your cholesterol, blood sugar, blood pressure and triglycerides
- Minimize mid-life weight gain and control menopausal symptoms
- Learn how to eat the most varied way possible with food allergies
- Learn stress management techniques to improve blood sugar levels, promote weight loss and prolong life
- Learn how to eat for optimum health and longevity
I provide online nutrition counseling using Skype and Face Time. Please contact me at 949-552-2385 or email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
© Copyright 2008-2016 Diane Keddy, MS, RD, CD. All rights reserved.